Sunday, February 18, 2007

Feeling damn tired , spent the night out ystd with baby&co.
Went for reunion dinner @ ahma's.
Was only allowed to wine with only 6% alc.
Gambled a quarter of my cash away!
Returned home at 11pm.
Bathed & prepared then cabbed down to AMK.
Met up with girlfees , ahbull & co.
Slacked , fag-ed & pool-ed then had a big tiff with baby.
For the 012345 times in this short period of time.
Baby was supposed to meet me , but he dua-ed me.
For a reason or so , he ended up in Esplanade.
But he came to look for me after i got angry!
Slacked at Macd' with Ahbull&co.
& the guys were all excited talking about Dota.
DOTA !?
Walked around West garden for some thrill , lol.
Then back to central & cabb-ed home with baby.
Cousins are over at my place, boooo-ring.
& im surviving on minimal energy!
Mommy ordered pizza , but i've to wait for like 1hour!
My poor stomach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home